The SilverSneakers® Fitness Program is an innovative health, exercise, and wellness program helping older adults live healthy, active lifestyles.
Your SilverSneakers fitness membership includes:
- Access to our basic amenities including- two heated spools, state of the art exercise room, water exercise classes and exercise programs.
- SilverSneakers classes Monday and Wednesday 10:30 am ;Tuesday and Thursday 10:00 am.
- Most important, your membership is available to you at no cost through your insurance program
- Regular participation in SilverSneakers can help you build muscular strength, improve joint mobility and increase cardiovascular endurance, leading to improved health and greater independence.
SilverSneakers also provides opportunities to:
• expand your social network and strengthen friendships
• increase your mental sharpness
• take part in social activities and wellness seminars
More than 1 million members nationwide already enjoy SilverSneakers.
Join them today and bring your SilverSneakers card and/or health plan ID to the front desk, and our friendly staff will help you enroll!
SilverSneakers® Muscular Strength & Range of Movement
Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement, and activity for daily living skills. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles, and a ball are offered for resistance, and a chair is used for seated and/or standing support. Monday and Wednesday 10:30 - 11:15 am, Tuesday and Thursday 10:00 - 10:45am.
The SilverSneakers® is offered through several different insurance carriers. To determine your qualification for this program please ask at the front desk or call 1 888-423-4632.
For further information go to www.silversneakers.com