The SilverSneakers® Fitness Program is an innovative health, exercise, and wellness program helping older adults live healthy, active lifestyles.
Your SilverSneakers fitness membership includes:
- Access to our basic amenities including- two heated spools, state of the art exercise room, water exercise classes and exercise programs.
- SilverSneakers classes Monday and Wednesday 10:30 am ;Tuesday and Thursday 10:00 am.
- Most important, your membership is available to you at no cost through your insurance program
- Regular participation in SilverSneakers can help you build muscular strength, improve joint mobility and increase cardiovascular endurance, leading to improved health and greater independence.
SilverSneakers also provides opportunities to:
• expand your social network and strengthen friendships
• increase your mental sharpness
• take part in social activities and wellness seminars
More than 1 million members nationwide already enjoy SilverSneakers.
Join them today and bring your SilverSneakers card and/or health plan ID to the front desk, and our friendly staff will help you enroll!
SilverSneakers® Muscular Strength & Range of Movement
Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement, and activity for daily living skills. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles, and a ball are offered for resistance, and a chair is used for seated and/or standing support. Monday and Wednesday 10:30 - 11:15 am, Tuesday and Thursday 10:00 - 10:45am.
The SilverSneakers® is offered through several different insurance carriers. To determine your qualification for this program please ask at the front desk.
For further information call the number on back of your insurance card